Sacramento Discount REALTOR® Broker 1%, Save $25,000 vs 6% @$500k Price, Listing Pros Real Estate Agent, 27+ Years Exp! Rocklin,Roseville,Elk Grove,Fair Oaks, Antelope,Carmichael,Gold River,Natomas,Rancho Cordova,Citrus Heights.
(vs. the 6% fee at a $500k price)
Listing Pro for 1%*
Finally, Consumers have the ability to obtain low-cost real estate brokerage services from a Listing Broker (Managing Broker:Doug Bautista) for a 1%* FULL SERVICE fee. Below are your approximate savings of 83% if you or the Listing Broker finds the Buyer.
You have the choice to Opt-In to the MLS and pay a cooperating agent's much higher 2.25% fee (1%* + 2.25% = 3.25% total fee) while still receiving Listing Broker's FULL SERVICE.
Even if you Opt-In to the MLS, if you or the Listing Broker finds the Buyer without another agent involved you pay only the 1%* FULL SERVICE listing fee (if your home is less than $295k the minimum listing fee is $2,950).
Below are your approximate savings of 46% if another agent finds the Buyer thru the MLS while you offer a much higher 2.25% commission to cooperating agents (as the Seller you have the choice to offer whatever commission you desire when Opting In to the MLS for additional savings).
For over 25+ Years, the Listing Broker has been specializing in saving each homeowner thousands of dollars in commissions (approximately 46% to 83% savings vs. a 6% fee) while providing a premier low-cost FULL SERVICE brokerage giving Consumer's Choice in Real Estate.
Based on a $500,000 sales price at a 6% fee Sellers pay $30,000 in commissions for a possible sale in 0 to 30 days on the market.
- provide you with a Net Sheet estimating your cash proceeds at close of escrow;
- provide you with a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) so you can set your price based upon current sales;
- provide you with recommendations on home staging;
- provide full color digital photography to highlight the best elements of your home;
- provide and install a highly visible professionally designed yard sign;
- provide worldwide internet marketing (from a Buyer's smart phone while sitting in front of your home a Buyer can view vital details and multiple color photos);
- provide custom designed printable color flyer;
- assist in showings and open houses;
- provide you with all offers and counter-offers objectively and as quickly as possible;
- ensure all Buyer communications and negotiations go thru us (you never have to talk with the Buyer);
- represent only your best interest as we never allow dual agency, while treating all parties honestly;
- never disclose the existence of any offers (requires Seller's written instructions to same).
- assist you in the review, formation and negotiation of written offers and counter offers;
- provide all required disclosures;
- coordinate lender or appraiser required repairs;
- coordinate inspections;
- coordinate escrow closing details;
- and add your sold photo to Our References.
Sellers always have the opportunity to choose the FULL SERVICE option that best fits their needs. Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest financial transactions most consumers will ever make and this is why we strive to drive down commission costs and encourage more choices for consumers in the real estate brokerage services industry.
To view active listing inventory numbers, pending sale numbers, closed escrow numbers and other market data click HERE!
With our 27+ years of experience in the local market our listing pros have the expertise and record of success needed to sell your home for Top Dollar, in the Least Amount of Time and with the Least Amount of Inconvenience to your family all while Maximizing your Cash to Seller Proceeds with FULL SERVICE. We love making the dream of owning a home become a reality.
We embrace the convenience of technology without losing the personal touch. We harness the power of today's digital age to provide our clients with a proven, comprehensive Internet Marketing Strategy via:
1) Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to get your home's listing in front of today's prospective Buyers;
2) Front-End Web Design to allow today's Buyers effortless use/navigating;
3) Listing Syndication to increase your home's exposure across the internet;
4) Web Traffic Analysis including: visitor traffic, agent hits, client hits and actual date & time of lockbox showings.
Technology makes selling homes less time consuming and less costly for us and we pass those savings on to the Sellers via our 1%* FULL SERVICE listing fee.
In addition to the time we spend with you serving as your personal guide through this exciting process, you will love the resources available on our website and the convenient market updates that we email you.
This Seller Saved Thousands of Dollars vs. the 6% Commission
We look forward to talking with you soon.
Listing Broker/Managing Broker:
Senior Sales Associate
Looking to Sell
The looking to sell option below is NOT visible on Mobile devices but does function properly on Personal Computers or Laptops.